Monday, August 14, 2006

FINALLY, after two sleepless nights (Sat/Sun)
I managed to submit my art on the required deadline.
I'm dead tired now, I can barely keep my eyes open.

7 detailed prep boards, and 2 not really nice final designs :(
But overall, I'm rather glad. At least I can start preparing for
my other subjects! Thats a relief for a while, before we get qns
papers for art prelims paper 2. GREAT!

Some pictures, I thought it'd be nice to put them up.
Last week, 4/9 did National Day Mass together with my class.
After weeks of preparation and Mrs Low, it was eventually a success : )
Was freaking out like mad before mass, but glad I read it welll! : )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Too tired to type and blog anymore.
Goodnight, time to catch up on the two nights of sleep I had missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home